The company, as a one that operates planning, development and sales of ICT related services for enterprises, fully understands the importance of protecting personal information in an advanced information society.
It is a crucial administrative duty and a company’s societal responsibility to protect personal information in order for individuals to protect their rights. As such, all employees will be made aware of this responsibility, and the following will be upheld by all members within the organization.
1．Collection of personal information
Personal information will only be collected by appropriate and fair means.
2．Use of personal information
(1) Personal information will be used according to the scope and purpose indicated upon collection, and will be used when relevant to our business operations. Personal information will not be used for any purpose outside the intentions specified. Furthermore, measures will be taken to prevent the misuse of personal information.
(2) In the event that personal information is entrusted to a third party, the third party will undergo rigorous investigation, conclude a non-disclosure agreement, and be placed under suitable observation.
3．Providing personal information to third parties
Personal information will not be provided to any third party without advance consent, except when required by applicable law.
4．Complying with legal and social order
The company complies with public law in order to ensure the protection of personal information.
5．Secure management of personal information
The company maintains strict standards regarding protection and management of personal information. Proper safety control measures shall be implemented to prevent the leakage, destruction, or loss of personal information. In the event that these objectives are not met, immediate corrective action will be taken.
6．Establishment, execution, maintenance, and improvement of the personal information protection management system
The company has established a ‘personal information protection management system’ (this policy, ‘“Personal Information Protection Manual’”, and other laws and regulations) in order to uphold the relevant objectives. All employees of the company and affiliated individuals will execute, maintain, and improve upon this management system.
7．Inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information
For inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us through the channels below.
Contact: Cuny’s Global Pte. Ltd. (Personal information protection management window)
Address: 1 Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089109
Cuny’s Global Pte Ltd
The company reserves the right to use personal information as stated below.
Use of personal information
(1) The company will use personal information gained from resumes and other recruitment procedures such as affiliated recruitment sites and/or recruitment companies in order to contact applicants regarding employment decisions.
(2) The company will use personal information provided by partners and resellers of the various corporate services such as remote-access service for the registration, management, protection, and support of said product.
(3) The company will use personal information of participants gathered from surveys and data from sponsored events in order to provide information about other campaigns and events, along with further information on the company’s products.
Disclosure of personal information
(1) The company may disclose personal information for the reasons below:
(2) Disclosure procedure
For any queries (reports on use, disclosure, addition/correction/erasure of information, cease of use, request for third-parties to cease use), please contact the company via the means below:
Contact: Cuny’s Global Pte Ltd. (Personal information protection management window)
Address: 1 Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089109
②Registration, fees for proof of identity
Registration: Upon entering the necessary information for the given ‘Disclosure Invoice’, please send upload proof of identity to the management window. A proxy may instead provide proof of identity along with the necessary documentation. The documentation will be processed when the fixed fee has been received.
Proof of identity: Copy of driver’s licence, individual health insurance card, or other public proof of identity
(In the case of proxy) Copy of driver’s licence, individual health insurance card, or other public proof of identity, as well as documentation of proxy
*Proof of residence, etc is not required.
Fee: In event of ‘Query of use’ and/or disclosure, Invoice 1,000 yen (tax incl.) for each case. Processing fees will be incurred by the sender.
(3) Complaints related to use of disclosed personal information
Please contact the Personal information protection management window (above).
(Mr.) Kunitaka Kondo
Data Protection Officer
Cuny’s Global Pte. Ltd.